Additionally, paste this code immediately after the opening tag: Photos from the weekend - Forum Wereldfietser

Photos from the weekend

Hello friends - we put a few pictures of this weekend up on our site:

http://travellingtwo.com/2318

Had a really wonderful time cycling and meeting all of you. Looking forward to the next time! Friedel & Andrew
Hi friends!

Great to see your photos and your story!

We are used to write the links and the thanks in the topic of the activity, in this case here.

You can see that Eric and I have placed a link to our galleries as well. :wink: You might enjoy the weekend a second time by looking at all the photos :D!

See ya next time,

Robertjan :wink:
Thank you for your pictures, and for being there... It was so nice to have you.
See you next time,
Wim
travellingtwo schreef:Hello friends - we put a few pictures of this weekend up on our site:

http://travellingtwo.com/2318

Had a really wonderful time cycling and meeting all of you. Looking forward to the next time! Friedel & Andrew
Nice photo's shame I couldn't be there, but after getting back from the United States on Monday(after 11 weeks away) I thought I should do the right thing and give the Mrs some attention.

See you next time

Shane
Robertjan schreef:We are used to write the links and the thanks in the topic of the activity, in this case here.
Thank you. I really need to learn Dutch... and quickly!! :)
travellingtwo schreef:
Robertjan schreef:We are used to write the links and the thanks in the topic of the activity, in this case here.
Thank you. I really need to learn Dutch... and quickly!! :)
Learning Dutch is easy, you go to school every Monday night, they insert a small straw in your left ear, then they suck gently to remove 1% of your brain cells. After enough weeks of school they have remove enough common sense and logic and it all starts making sense. :lol:

Writing Dutch still remains voodoo magic for me though, I'll get there one day.....
You're doing alright Shane :wink:
There's hope for the two of you Friedel and Andrew. We have two english spaking natives in our Club (Shane and James (froggy)) who are pretty good in Dutch. So I think you'll manage too! :wink: Thanks for the pictures!

See you guys at the Rondje Den Haag at 21 november!
I doe my ferry best!
:D
Froggy schreef:I doe my ferry best!
:D
If you looks to your leffs you see's nossinks on your rights. :lol: