Additionally, paste this code immediately after the opening tag: Beginner biker looking for new challenges (31jaar) - Forum Wereldfietser

Beginner biker looking for new challenges (31jaar)

I am an architect (31) working in Rotterdam and living in Schipluiden (around Delft). I would like this summer to do some biking tours and I am looking for interested buddies (expats or gewoon Dutch).

I would describe myself sportive (i used to hike mountains a lot back in my own country) but a beginner biker (i do bike about 2 hours every week day between home and office).

I am ready for new challenges.

My bike is a Cube Delhi (hybrid fiets). I also have a light tent for 3 (Vaude) and a gas cooker.

I can also talk some Dutch though you would pull out more interesting discussions from me in English.
Hi Pluk - why don't you visit one of the Wereldfietser Cycling weekends - there are lots of people who live nearby you. Good start getting to know people. I'm going to the the Nazomer weekend end of augusts - see you there?

http://www.wereldfietser.nl/activiteiten
Blanche schreef:Hi Pluk - why don't you visit one of the Wereldfietser Cycling weekends -
:idea: Or join in for a Rondje Rotterdam some time! I'm in your area myself (and commute through Schipluiden when I take my bike) but work night shifts and weekends and am very much a spur-of-the-moment type of person, so I'm hard to plan trips together with. Rondje Rotterdam might be a good starting point for you to get to know some people in this region!

Best wishes,

Carl