Additionally, paste this code immediately after the opening tag: Gratis overnachten in Mian Channu - Forum Wereldfietser

Gratis overnachten in Mian Channu

Wij hebben in december 2005 een paar dagen gelogeerd bij dr. Mirza (homeopathisch arts) in Mian Channu, Pakistan. Een gastvrije man van 82 jaar die fietsers gratis onderdak verleent.
Vandaag kregen we onderstaande mail van zijn zoon dr. Ishtiaq, die we toen ook ontmoet hebben, met de mededeling dat dr. Mirza is overleden en dat hij nu zijn vaders droom wil voortzetten. Dr. Ishtiaq vraagt ons om anderen te informeren over de mogelijkheid bij hem te overnachten.

Hello friends.
I am the son of your host in Pakistan (Late) Mushtaq Mirza. As you was told he has gone passed away & i am his son & i am now here for the tourists from all the world to stay with us for free...bcoz it was the dream of my father to continue this for ever for everyone from every part of the world for no cost.
soo....please let the others know about mirza house in punjab in pakistan to stay, to eat & to rest for no cost & for free at all.
thanks friends & hops you are heaving all the best.
regards, love & cares
dr.ishtiaq
chack no 115/15L
mianchannu(Khanewall)
punjab Pakistan
0092-300-7890866
0092-308-4812843
dr.ishtiaq

Misschien is er een wereldfietser die nog eens gebruik wil maken van deze Pakistaanse gastvrijheid.

Groet,
Rob en Lucie
Wat lief!